HEAL NATURALLY HOLISTIC HEALTH
Welcome to Heal Naturally Holistic Health
Welcome to Heal Naturally Holistic Health
Congratulations for choosing Holistic Nutrition as an integral part of your health care program. By taking charge of your own health, you have taken the first steps toward a more vital lifetime of healing, well-being and energy. Restoring optimal health can only be attained through a proper proportion of sound nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
"We don't catch diseases, we create them by breaking down the natural defenses according to the way we eat, drink, think and live" ~ Dr. Bernard Jensen
True "wealth" can be acquired when a life balance is achieved through abundance and strength in all aspects of one's existence.
Holism - derived from the Greek word meaning all, entire, total - it is the idea that all the properties of a given system - physical, biological, chemical, environmental, social, economic, mental, etc. cannot be determined or explained by its component parts alone. The system as a whole determines collectively how the parts behave.
Holistic Nutrition is a comprehensive system of health care that accentuates personal responsibility and a cooperative relationship between practitioner and client. Its aim is to unify the physical, nutritional, environmental, emotional and spiritual components of the client’s life and body. These aspects together, promote optimum health and will re-balance the body to promote restoration.
In Canada the regulation of health related professionals occurs at the provincial level. This means there are thirteen (including territories) different sets of rules governing what Canadian Nutritionists can and cannot do. Notwithstanding this apparent diversity, there is one consistency across all provinces: none directly regulate Nutritionists as a separate health profession. Therefore, the Holistic Nutrition industry is a Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO). Meaning that which exercises some degree of regulatory authority over the industry or profession. The benefit of a membership is proof that the practitioner has studied and met a certain level of standards and qualifications set by the Association.
To recognize a Professional Certified Practitioner look for:
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (C.N.P.) designated by the Certified Nutritional Practitioners Council of Canada and The Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Natural Nutritional Clinical Practitioner (N.N.C.P.) or Registered Nutritional Therapist (R.N.T.) designated by the Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioners
- Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioners (R.N.C.P.) has currently been upgraded to the designation of Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (R.O.H.P.) both designated by the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants
- Board Certified in Practical Holistic Nutrition designated by CAHN-Pro (Canadian Association of Holistic Nutrition Professionals) promoting Self-Regulation and Recognition industry wide.
Each are recognized professionals trained in Natural Nutrition and complementary therapies and recognized by the regulating Council.
It is my goal to provide you with education and advice on how to address and correct specific nutritional, health and lifestyle imbalances and weaknesses.
"Let thy food be thy medicine" ~ Hippocrates
How can Holisitic Nutrition help you?
Your body requires very specific nutrients in optimal amounts in order to function effectively. However, nutritional needs are dependant upon variable conditions: stress, environment, emotional status, etc.
Nutritionists are trained to detect subtle signs and symptoms the body shows, which over time may lead to more serious conditions or the development of disease conditions.
A practitioner will help discover, support and rebalance each persons individual needs to restore and maintain optimal functioning. A program may include: dietary guidelines, specialized diets, herbal and/or homeopathic remedies, orthomolecular therapy - vitamins & minerals, physical, emotional, environmental and spiritual recommendations to re-gain optimal function.
For more information and education on the history of ORTHOMOLECULAR practices - click the link.
Nutrition Therapy is safe & effective for...
- Weight Loss/Gain
- Sports/Fitness Training
- Digestive Disorders
- Bowel Conditions
- Immune Dysfunction
- Hormonal Imbalances
- PMS/Menstrual Irregularity
- Candida/Yeast/Fungal Infections
- Fatigue/Low Energy
- PCOS & Hormonal/Metabolic Disorders
- Chronic Conditions or Pain
- Nervous System Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Skin Disorders (eczema, psoriasis)
- Respiratory Disorders (asthma, bronchitis)
- Circulatory/ Respiratory Issues
- Endocrine Dysfunction
- Sleep Disturbances
- Children's Issues &
- Building Healthy Bodies!!!